The Temporary /Permanent Candidate
HR VISION would love to meet with you to discuss your work experience, job skill, needs and goals. When we contact our temporary candidates with a job opportunity we review job expectations, company location, work environment and all other relevant details.
As a partner in your success, we collaborate with you to understand your skill set, experience and life needs. Prior to a staffing placement, we’ll conduct a one-on-one meeting at our office so we can truly understand you and determine exactly what you are looking for. Once we have an appreciation of your exclusive needs, our comprehensive search begins.
We like to create the right FIT for our valued customers – both the client and candidate.
Since 1987 we have earned an outstanding reputation for quality service. Our success is contributed to building lasting relationships.
Our recruitment process includes:
- Extensive recruitment advertising including; head hunting, newspapers, internet & social media etc
- Provide all skill set testing using Prove It software
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Computer skills assessment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Logical thought process (common sense levels)
- Any other abilities specifically requested by our clients, or applicable to the position
✔ Temporary to permanent
In the areas of:
Office and Clerical, Production and Assembly,
Warehouse, Distribution,Shipping & Receiving,
Professional Drivers, Welders,
Forklift, General and Skilled Labor
Copyright © 2003-2017 HRVision Corp. All rights reserved
Tel: 905.632.8152 Fax: 905.632.8548
2349 Fairview Street, Unit 312, Burlington, ON L7R 2E3