HR VISION partners with clients as a virtual extension of their human resources department to source, screen and administratively manage the most qualified professionals for short and long term projects, various contracts and direct hires. Our success is attributed to building lasting relationships with our clients and candidates alike.
HR VISION helps employers avoid unnecessary cost and loss of valuable time.
Since 1987, we have earned an outstanding reputation for quality service.
As a partner in your success, we collaborate with you to understand your business and your culture. Prior to a staffing placement we conduct a one-on-one meeting at your office so we can truly understand how your organzation operates and determine exactly what you are looking for. Once we have an appreciation of your exclusive needs, our comprehensive search begins.
conducts a comprehensive selection process. By the time our candidates reach your office, all but a small amount of the work required in making an informed and appropriate temporary or permanent hiring decision will have been completed. Most of the recruitment process done at HR VISION
begins where our competitors leave off.
- Resumes we receive are reviewed by one of our qualified consultants, not by a computer.
- Applicants whose resumes seem to align with prospects are selected for an in-depth telephone interview where cognitive skills, personal character, communication style, desires and ambitions are discussed.
- Applicants who are invited to meet one of our professional consultants can expect a comprehensive interview that will last up to 90 minutes. We believe that one-on-one face time is important even before we ask an applicant to fill out pages of paperwork and endure hours of skill testing that may not be relevant.
- Following the one-on-one meeting, the candidate is introduced to other members of our team. We believe this facilitates a broader perspective, creating a more complete picture of any potential candidate you may wish to hire.
- In the event a candidate is selected to meet with the client, they are introduced with a custom written profile accompanied by the resume. This provides context, opinion and expectations that make it easy for a client to assess the fit and make an informed hiring decision.
- Once the client is ready to proceed with a hiring decision, HR VISION will complete any necessary reference and/or background checks.
This process takes the client through the full circle of recruitment planning, thus closing the gap on making an informed decision.
Copyright © 2003 HRVision Corp. All rights reserved
Tel: 905.632.8152 Fax: 905.632.8548
Suite 760 30 Eglinton Avenue West Mississauga, ON, L5R 3E7